152Re: [NRanimallaw] Re: next meeting_strategic plan?

  • Angela Pollard
    Jul 4, 2010
      NRanimallaw@yahoogroups.com writes:
      >rt developing a strategic plan for our Animal Law project. To be honest,
      >I am a little concerned that we are applying for funding without such a
      >plan, however given community education is a part of our mission
      >statement etc i think its appropriate to do so and think we should
      >continue on the present path.
      >>
      >> I would however like us to start think more strategically so that we
      >can roll out our activites in a planned and contemplated manner.

      I agree- i think next meeting can be a start
      cheers

      Angela Pollard
      Regional Coordinator, NRCLSD
      Centre Manager
      Northern Rivers CLC
      16 Carrington St, LISMORE, NSW , 2480
      Ph: 02 66211 005
      Fax: 66211011
      Email: Angela_Pollard@...

      " Northern Rivers Community Legal Centre can only provide advice in the
      New South Wales and Commonwealth jurisdictions. If you are enquiring from
      another State or Territory please contact your local Legal Centre. If you
      are not the intended recipient of this email, please return it to Northern
      Rivers Community Legal Centre . The information in this email is
      confidential and must not be disclosed without authorisation by the
      intended recipient."
      Northern Rivers Community Legal Centre 10 Club Lane, Lismore NSW 2480
      Telephone:02 66 211 000 or 1800 689 889 Fax: (02) 66211 011
      Centre Email: nrclc@...
    • Show all 3 messages in this topic