150next meeting_strategic plan?

  • flyinthruworlds
    Jul 3, 2010
      Hi everyone, I'm wondering if we could, at the next meeting, start developing a strategic plan for our Animal Law project. To be honest, I am a little concerned that we are applying for funding without such a plan, however given community education is a part of our mission statement etc i think its appropriate to do so and think we should continue on the present path.

      I would however like us to start think more strategically so that we can roll out our activites in a planned and contemplated manner.

      What do you think?

      Amber
    • Show all 3 messages in this topic