1 message added in the last 7 days
The Network on Religion and Justice for Asian Pacific Islander Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender, and Queer People (NRJ) is a culturally respectful, LGBT-affirming, spiritually grounded, justice-seeking network of API-LGBT organizations and individuals, with our congregations, family and friends, working to nurture and support efforts toward a fully LGBTQ-inclusive Asian and Pacific Islander religious community.
- Lesbians, Gays, and Bisexuals
- Sep 30, 2005
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages require approval.
- All members can post messages.