RE: [NREI-Spokane] A & E TELEVISION FLIP THIS HOUSE- 3 DAY WORKSHOP-SPOKANE

  • Short Sale Agent
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 4, 2012

    Hey Steve,

    Good to hear your back in the game. I know we’ve all gone through a lot over the past few years. I went to the one day that Montelongo had to promote the three day. Some basic pretty info, like Lee said you could probably teach the class, but I like to get back to the basics every once in a while to help keep focus on how simple (not easy!) this business really is.

    Hope you can make it to our Short Sale/Foreclosure Summit next week. John Burley taught us how to get the money for the property, this month we learn all the ways on how to get the great deal on property.

    While you’re at the Montelongo three day pass out our flyer for the club meeting. The flyer is attached and they won’t have to pay $1,500 to go to one evening and two full days of really great training.

    Sincerely,

    Chris McIntosh

    Private Investor

    Founder, Next Gen REI Club

    Realtor, Soleil Real Estate

    Manager, Arcadia Springs, LLC

    www.securebetterreturns.com

    ssagent@...

    509-768-HELP (4357)

    From: Steve McMullen <highlandfinancialllc@...>
    To: "NREI Spokane Next Gen" <NREI-Spokane@yahoogroups.com>
    Date: Monday, June 4, 2012, 10:49 AM

    Greetings,

    We all think flipping is dead but the former star of the popular "Flip This House" television series, Armando Montelongo (armandomontelongo.com) is having his organization coming to Spokane this next weekend June 8 ,9,10 for a 3 day workshop at the Double Tree Hotel on Spokane Falls Blvd.  I have already paid the $1500 registration fee.  I am just looking for a "guest" to go with me and share the cost, partner up etc.

    The cost to you would be $700 plus the potential to partner with me on some deals.

    Hopefully you were able to see John Burley while he was in town (way to go Chris for arranging that one).  I missed him this round but have seen him before.....incredible.  I suspect Armando Montelongo will have some "Gold Nuggets" for us as well.

    If you don't know me, I am one of the original members of Next Gen REI before it was Next Gen REI way back when with Chris McIntosh.  I have bought/sold probably over 100 properties making alot of money.  In the "crash" I  pretty much lost it all as I was HEAVILY invested in RE.  So anyhow I am not a newbie, I have gone full circle.  If we partner up you will be learning from someone who can show you how to make it an hopefully not lose it by making some of the costly mistakes I had made.

    Call Me 208 964-2439

    SLOWLY Coming back to the game,

    Steve

    Steve McMullen, President