Re: [NREI-Spokane] Cinco De Mayo Real Estate Investor Meetup Lunch

  • Lorraine Heath
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 30, 2011
      I'll be there!

      Lorraine :)

      --- On Mon, 3/28/11, crescendorealestate <crescendorealestate@...> wrote:

      From: crescendorealestate <crescendorealestate@...>
      Subject: [NREI-Spokane] Cinco De Mayo Real Estate Investor Meetup Lunch
      To: NREI-Spokane@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Monday, March 28, 2011, 1:45 PM

      Crescendo Real Estate, LLC is the Spokane, WA franchise of HomeVestors®

      We are always looking for ways to network with other Real Estate Investors who are also buying / selling in the Spokane area.

      We would like to invite you to the May Real Estate Investor Meet Up luncheon which just so happens to be Cinco De Mayo

      We look forward to seeing as many of you as can make it and hearing what you are looking to accomplish in the second half of 2011.

      Luncheon
      Date: Thursday, May 5, 2011
      Time: Noon (12 pm)

      Location: Timber Creek Grill & Buffet