Must Sell, Equity, Cash Flow, Owner Financing,

  • highlandfinancial@adelphia.net
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 1, 2007

      Hi Gang,

      Highland Financial LLC has an opportunity for a Next Gen member. We have been working on this house for 2 months. Talking with the title company holding the foreclosure sale Friday 11/30 they stated it would sell at auction as there was a lot of interest in it. We got a short sale approval and postponed the sale at the last minute. You have an opportunity before the general public to get a house at auction prices without having to have all cash. (normally all cash is required at auctions)

      If you have not got in the game its time. If you are one of the ones that has never bought before, one of the ones that just keeps coming to the meetings month after month watching the others play, this may be the time for you to play too. I know its scary, your nervous, you are out of your comfort zone, family and friends say your nuts, real estate in this market! Believe me, ask any of the experienced investors in the group, they all felt this way at first. Its just part of the normal process. But none of them regret getting in the game. They just regret not getting in the game sooner.

      So what we have is this:

      4406 N. Royal Street

      Coeurd Alene, ID 83815

      4bdrm, 1 1/2 bath, 2 car attached garage, fenced, 1776 sq ft. blt 1974 last cleaned 1975. I saw no major damage through all the clothes, food, dishes, boxes-----junk. But when the tenant leaves you will definitely want to paint, replace carpet, floors, and air out for a minimum of 365 days.

      Tax Assessed $199,410

      Sell $164,900 (3 days only) Next Gen members only, then open to general public

      $30,000 Down (Highland Financial LLC will hold contract for 12 months)

      $850.00 mo ($100.00 mo towards purchase price)

      Renter wants to stay at $875 mo. but will move (Positive Cash flow) (renter also interested in buying)

      Christmas is coming and my wife says another diamond not another house, so this is the result.

      Tax Assessed $199,410

      Purchase $164,900

      Down $30,000

      Mortgage $850

      Rent $875

      Equity $64,510 (take out a 2nd in 12 months and get your $30,000 plus more back)

      Positive Cash Flow $25 mo

      Owner Financing

      Motivated Seller

      Already Rented with an interested tenant/buyer

      Great Price AND Terms

      Please Drive by FIRST and then serious inquiries only. I will try and send out a picture. Please do not disturb tenant.

      Thanks and Happy Investing,

      Steve McMullen, President
      Highland Financial LLC
      Ph. 800-577-8291 Ext. 100
      or 208-964-2439
      Fax 208-777-6075
      www.highlandfinancial-llc.com

    • skennedysh@aol.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 1, 2007
        WHat kind of financing can you get that your payment is 850? when you will owe 134,00 .. not the real numbers here.