Update on group. Really exciting news too!

  • Posi Quan
    Message 1 of 10 , Feb 1, 2007
      Hi Everyone!

      I am writing to update you on the progress of forming our new Pre-Foreclosure Study Group.

      The interest has been terrific!  We have over 100 people seriously interested in being involved in the group. They include a wide variety of folks, including quite a few like me who have done a handful of deals and want to learn more, some new investors who are trying to learn from others experiences AND some VERY EXPERIENCED old pros who are willing to generously share their wisdom!  I am so excited about this group!  (sorry, I know I am sounding like a cheerleader again)

      Anyway, in addition to people responding with their general interest, I have received a lot of great input regarding both the study formats and the materials.  Many folks have weighed in on the materials I suggested (I think Kaller's and Lee's are the two most requested) and many others have suggested additional materials for our consideration. Great input guys!!

      Also BIG news!  Randy Lee wrote me back and gave us permission to use his forms in an PDF format on our group site once we are up and running. He told me he will try to join us on  teleconference too!!  (Randy is the author of "Short Sales: The Secrets and Strategies of Pre-Foreclosure Investing" - it's sold on line at www.Purpose.4T.com)

      I have several live deals working right now and that is taking up most of my time - so this is coming together a little slower than I like. However, I am trying to get all the "ducks in a row" (as my Daddy likes to say) before I kick the group off.  I will be in direct contact with all of you who have expressed an interest int he group.  If you have not yet responded, but are interested - just pop me a simple e-mail back and I will save your information to be notified when we are ready for the launch.

      Thanks again for your consideration and input.
      Posi Quan

      PS: If this is of no interest to you, please just ignore this e-mail and accept my apology for the interruption. You were included in the mailing due to your mail settings on this group.

      Finding fabulous fares is fun.
    • gwyman04@comcast.net
      Message 2 of 10 , Feb 1, 2007
        Hello Posi. Bill and I are interested. Hear from you soon. Ginger
        From: Posi Quan <posiquan@...>
        > Hi Everyone!
        >
        > I am writing to update you on the progress of forming our new Pre-Foreclosure
        > Study Group.
        >
        > The interest has been terrific! We have over 100 people seriously interested
        > in being involved in the group. They include a wide variety of folks, including
        > quite a few like me who have done a handful of deals and want to learn more,
        > some new investors who are trying to learn from others experiences AND some VERY
        > EXPERIENCED old pros who are willing to generously share their wisdom! I am so
        > excited about this group! (sorry, I know I am sounding like a cheerleader
        > again)
        >
        > Anyway, in addition to people responding with their general interest, I have
        > received a lot of great input regarding both the study formats and the
        > materials. Many folks have weighed in on the materials I suggested (I think
        > Kaller's and Lee's are the two most requested) and many others have suggested
        > additional materials for our consideration. Great input guys!!
        >
        > Also BIG news! Randy Lee wrote me back and gave us permission to use his
        > forms in an PDF format on our group site once we are up and running. He told me
        > he will try to join us on teleconference too!! (Randy is the author of "Short
        > Sales: The Secrets and Strategies of Pre-Foreclosure Investing" - it's sold on
        > line at www.Purpose.4T.com)
        >
        > I have several live deals working right now and that is taking up most of my
        > time - so this is coming together a little slower than I like. However, I am
        > trying to get all the "ducks in a row" (as my Daddy likes to say) before I kick
        > the group off. I will be in direct contact with all of you who have expressed
        > an interest int he group. If you have not yet responded, but are interested -
        > just pop me a simple e-mail back and I will save your information to be notified
        > when we are ready for the launch.
        >
        > Thanks again for your consideration and input.
        > Posi Quan
        >
        > PS: If this is of no interest to you, please just ignore this e-mail and
        > accept my apology for the interruption. You were included in the mailing due to
        > your mail settings on this group.
        >

        > ---------------------------------
        > Finding fabulous fares is fun.
        > Let Yahoo! FareChase search your favorite travel sites to find flight and hotel
        bargains.
      • Max Harkness
        Message 3 of 10 , Feb 13, 2007
          We would like to join the study group.  Please send us the details.

          Thanks Max & Donna Harkness

          Message 4 of 10 , Feb 13, 2007

            I would like to join the study group.  My email is: jduris@... and my phone number is (509) 869-6546

            Thank you!

            From: "Max Harkness" <maxdon@...>
            To: <NREI-Spokane@yahoogroups.com>
            Date: Tue, 13 Feb 2007 09:28:25 -0800

[...]

            Check out all that glitters with the MSN Entertainment Guide to the Academy Awards�
          • Curtis Buyser
            Message 5 of 10 , Feb 13, 2007
              I would also like to join the group.

              Thanks,

              Curtis Buyser
              Critter Control of Spokane
              "Protecting People Property and Wildlife"
              509-443-6757

              Joseph Duris <jgduris@...> wrote:
              I would like to join the study group.  My email is: jduris@johnlscott. com and my phone number is (509) 869-6546

              Thank you!

              From: "Max Harkness" <maxdon@comcast. net>
              To: <NREI-Spokane@ yahoogroups. com>
              Date: Tue, 13 Feb 2007 09:28:25 -0800

              Message 6 of 10 , Feb 13, 2007
                Count me in as well.

                Reid
                Spokane, WA

                --- In NREI-Spokane@yahoogroups.com, Posi Quan <posiquan@...> wrote:

                > Hi Everyone!
                >
                > I am writing to update you on the progress of forming our new
                Pre-Foreclosure Study Group.

              • Brenda Liggett
                Message 7 of 10 , Feb 13, 2007
                  Hi
                  I would like to be apart of the group also.
                  Brenda Liggett
                  Blueskys Unlimited Inc
                  509 220-9282
                  Was curious if this group is only on line or will be at a physical address?
                  Thanks

                  From: "Max Harkness" <maxdon@comcast. net>
                  To: <NREI-Spokane@ yahoogroups. com>
                  Date: Tue, 13 Feb 2007 09:28:25 -0800

[...]

                  Food fight? Enjoy some healthy debate
                  in the Yahoo! Answers Food & Drink Q&A.

                • mjmj275
                  Message 8 of 10 , Feb 14, 2007
                    hello, i would also be intersted in joing your group. Jim at mjmj275@...
                    --- In NREI-Spokane@yahoogroups.com, Posi Quan <posiquan@...> wrote:

                    > Hi Everyone!
                    >
                    > I am writing to update you on the progress of forming our new Pre-Foreclosure Study Group.
                    >
                    > The interest has been terrific! We have over 100 people seriously interested in being involved in the group. They include a wide variety of folks, including quite a few like me who have done a handful of deals and want to learn more, some new investors who are trying to learn from others experiences AND some VERY EXPERIENCED old pros who are willing to generously share their wisdom! I am so excited about this group! (sorry, I know I am sounding like a cheerleader again)
                    >
                    > Anyway, in addition to people responding with their general interest, I have received a lot of great input regarding both the study formats and the materials. Many folks have weighed in on the materials I suggested (I think Kaller's and Lee's are the two most requested) and many others have suggested additional materials for our consideration. Great input guys!!
                    >
                    > Also BIG news! Randy Lee wrote me back and gave us permission to use his forms in an PDF format on our group site once we are up and running. He told me he will try to join us on teleconference too!! (Randy is the author of "Short Sales: The Secrets and Strategies of Pre-Foreclosure Investing" - it's sold on line at www.Purpose.4T.com)
                    >
                    > I have several live deals working right now and that is taking up most of my time - so this is coming together a little slower than I like. However, I am trying to get all the "ducks in a row" (as my Daddy likes to say) before I kick the group off. I will be in direct contact with all of you who have expressed an interest int he group. If you have not yet responded, but are interested - just pop me a simple e-mail back and I will save your information to be notified when we are ready for the launch.
                    >
                    > Thanks again for your consideration and input.
                    > Posi Quan
                    >
                    > PS: If this is of no interest to you, please just ignore this e-mail and accept my apology for the interruption. You were included in the mailing due to your mail settings on this group.
                    >

                    > ---------------------------------
                    > Finding fabulous fares is fun.
                    > Let Yahoo! FareChase search your favorite travel sites to find flight and hotel bargains.

                  • Kurt Smith
                    Message 9 of 10 , Feb 14, 2007
                      Let me know when we are ready to launch....I'll ready to get started with our foreclosure study group
                      Thanks

                      Kurt Smith

                      > I am writing to update you on the progress of forming our new Pre-Foreclosure Study Group.
                      >
                      > The interest has been terrific! We have over 100 people seriously interested in being involved in the group. They include a wide variety of folks, including quite a few like me who have done a handful of deals and want to learn more, some new investors who are trying to learn from others experiences AND some VERY EXPERIENCED old pros who are willing to generously share their wisdom! I am so excited about this group! (sorry, I know I am sounding like a cheerleader again)
                      >
                      > Anyway, in addition to people responding with their general interest, I have received a lot of great input regarding both the study formats and the materials. Many folks have weighed in on the materials I suggested (I think Kaller's and Lee's are the two most requested) and many others have suggested additional materials for our consideration. Great input guys!!
                      >
                      > Also BIG news! Randy Lee wrote me back and gave us permission to use his forms in an PDF format on our group site once we are up and running. He told me he will try to join us on teleconference too!! (Randy is the author of "Short Sales: The Secrets and Strategies of Pre-Foreclosure Investing" - it's sold on line at www.Purpose. 4T.com)
                      >
                      > I have several live deals working right now and that is taking up most of my time - so this is coming together a little slower than I like. However, I am trying to get all the "ducks in a row" (as my Daddy likes to say) before I kick the group off. I will be in direct contact with all of you who have expressed an interest int he group. If you have not yet responded, but are interested - just pop me a simple e-mail back and I will save your information to be notified when we are ready for the launch.
                      >
                      > Thanks again for your consideration and input.
                      > Posi Quan
                      >
                      > PS: If this is of no interest to you, please just ignore this e-mail and accept my apology for the interruption. You were included in the mailing due to your mail settings on this group.

                      > Finding fabulous fares is fun.
                      > Let Yahoo! FareChase search your favorite travel sites to find flight and hotel bargains.

                    • Jeff Brown
                      Message 10 of 10 , Feb 14, 2007

                        I'd also be interested.

                            - Jeff Brown