Hi Cathy, So sorry about the url à here is the correct link: http://texas.wildflowersightings.org/unidentified_plants Yes, if you can identify a plant,ken.biggs
Hi Ken, Making sure I understand your request. Do you want our list members to visit the ôunknownö web page & post information on any of the plants they cantxcolumbine
We could sure use your help with unidentified plant submissions to the Wildflower Sightings https://texas.wildflowersighting.org/unidentified_plants communityken.biggs
Examples of discussion topics include:
1. Identifying, preserving, conserving, and cultivating native Texas plants.
2. Disseminating information throughout all facets of the NPSOT and NPAT organizations (State office, local chapters, individuals) about events, speakers, and organizational info.
3. Disseminating information throughout the organization about other organizations and events that might be of interest to NPSOT and NPAT members.
4. Discussing related topics such as wildflowers, propagating natives, where to buy natives, photographing plants, etc.
In general, it is hoped that this list can serve as a vehicle to bring NPSOT and NPAT members all across this vast state closer together and, in the process, better unify NPSOT through sharing with each other our common interest... the wonderful flora of Texas.
- Apr 26, 1999
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- All members can post messages.