Thought many of you would be interested in seeing this. Forwarded by permission from the friend who sent it to me, a past director of Plant Conservationtxcolumbine
Blooming plants @ Warbler Woods Bird Sanctuary 3-1-15-3-31-15 Blooms 030115 to 031515 Mountain Laurel Texas Bluebonnet Small yellow clover Dewberry Prairiesusans3733
Alineofdots, It looks like it might be Bushy Bluestem, Andropogon glomeratus. Is it growing in low areas like a bar ditch along the road? These like moisturewalkinghorselady2002
Examples of discussion topics include:
1. Identifying, preserving, conserving, and cultivating native Texas plants.
2. Disseminating information throughout all facets of the NPSOT and NPAT organizations (State office, local chapters, individuals) about events, speakers, and organizational info.
3. Disseminating information throughout the organization about other organizations and events that might be of interest to NPSOT and NPAT members.
4. Discussing related topics such as wildflowers, propagating natives, where to buy natives, photographing plants, etc.
In general, it is hoped that this list can serve as a vehicle to bring NPSOT and NPAT members all across this vast state closer together and, in the process, better unify NPSOT through sharing with each other our common interest... the wonderful flora of Texas.
- Apr 26, 1999
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- All members can post messages.