Viola pedata

  • Victor Engel
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 2, 2011
      Does anyone one the list know where I can get a V. pedata plant or seeds? (especially bicolor)

      I saw a marvelous clump of them growing on the side of the road in the Big Thicket a few years ago but haven't seen any since.

      Victor
    • Hanson, Irene
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 3, 2011

        http://www.prairiemoon.com/plants/bare-root/wildflowers-forbs/viola-pedata-birds-foot-violet/?cat=250

        try this.

        Irene

        Does anyone one the list know where I can get a V. pedata plant or seeds? (especially bicolor)

        I saw a marvelous clump of them growing on the side of the road in the Big Thicket a few years ago but haven't seen any since.

        Victor

        NOTICE - This message and any attached files may contain information that is confidential, legally privileged or proprietary. It is intended only for use by the intended recipient. If you are not the intended recipient or the person responsible for delivering the message to the intended recipient, be advised that you have received this message in error. Any dissemination, copying, use or re-transmission of this message or attachment, or the disclosure of any information therein, is strictly forbidden. BlueScope Steel Limited does not represent or guarantee that this message or attachment is free of errors, virus or interference.

        If you have received this message in error please notify the sender immediately and delete the message. Any views expressed in this email are not necessarily the views of BlueScope Steel Limited.
      • Dorothy Szepesi
        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 3, 2011

          try this:  http://www.violavalleywildflowers.com/roots.html#qN_V - bare root and very reasonably priced.

          Dorothy