hello/wildcrafting

  • slenhart@texas.net
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 1 5:58 PM
      > I want to learn about collecting wildflowers for crafting

      The Useful Wild Plants of Texas project has excellent info on ethnobotany:

      http://www.main.org/uwp/

      Many NPSOT folks are helping with their efforts...

      Scott
    • Gib Wilson
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 2 7:23 PM
        Nice website Scott, thanks. I bookmarked it, even tho
        I wasn't asking the question. If we are privileged
        enough to remain in TX when my daughter goes civilian,
        it will be very handy as I love growing herbs, natural
        pesticides, etc. Herbs and produce are the only
        non-natives I have grown and I would prefer to grow
        only native.

        =====
        Gib
        Ft. Hood, CenTex