Update: Austin Native Plant Society Party

  • hebernpsot@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 14, 2002
      Update Austin-NPSOT Party

      Cathy would like to invite NPSOT people to come earlier to the NPSOT party so
      we can take advantage of daylight for plant swapping and garden touring.

      The meeting will be at Cathy Nordstrom's home at
      6311 Maury Hollow in Austin. It is a pot luck supper
      and we'll eat at 7:00. We will also have a Plant Swap
      and that will happen from 6:00 to 7:00 in the driveway
      of Cathy's home. If you get off work at 5:00, come
      over and hang out any time after 5:30. If having a
      chair to sit on is important to you, please bring one
      along. Hope to see you all there!

      Directions to 6311 Maury Hollow (346-6797):
      Turn west off 360 at Lakewood Drive. Take the
      second right onto Waldon Drive. Then take the fourth
      left onto Maury Hollow. Park anywhere on the
      cul-de-sac or on Big Oak Hollow.

      See you Tuesday,

      Cathy
      David