NWF Habitat Ambassador volunteer trainings in Austin 6/21 or 6/28

  • Jason Spangler
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 11, 2004
      From Marieke Beltman <Beltman@...>:

      NWF Habitat Ambassador volunteer trainings in Austin

      We would like to invite you and/or anyone else you know who is
      interested, to one of our trainings to become a Habitat Ambassador
      volunteer for the National Wildlife Federation. Habitat Ambassadors
      spread out the word about gardening for wildlife in their community
      through tabling events at a variety of places.

      There will be two training sessions this June in the Austin area. (If
      you are interested, please select one of the two sessions; both sessions
      do cover the same).

      Training session 1:
      Friday, June 18, 2004
      9 am - 4 pm
      Lakewood Club House
      7317 Lakewood Dr
      Austin, TX 78750

      Training session 2:
      part 1: Monday June 21, 2004
      6.30 - 9 pm
      North Village Library
      2139 W. Anderson Lane
      Austin, TX 78757
      part 2: Monday June 28, 2004
      6.30 - 9 pm
      First Unitarian Universalist Church
      4700 Grover Avenue
      Austin, TX 78756

      Registration is free. Space is limited, so register now!

      To register by June 16th: contact Marieke Beltman,
      habitatambassadors@...
      If you have any questions, please contact the NWF Headquarters:
      703-438-6519.

      Habitat Ambassadors Team