File - Welcome!

  • NPDR-State-Michigan@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 126 , Jun 1, 2012
      Welcome!
      Welcome to the National Party for Disability Rights State Delegation.
      Please do not post political treatises or personal chat on this group.
      We have provided the NPDR-Political Persuasions AND the NPDR-Chat
      to accomodate those posts. Please note that all new members are on
      moderated status for the first month. Also, the group owner reserves
      the right to leave non-posters on moderated status as deemed prudent.
      This is intended as a working group, I hope it what you expect!

      We are very new and still building...please feel free to volunteer
      as you are able.

      Please read the files on netiquette and membership rules.

      Please join the National Party and any of the task force committees
      you wish.

      I look forward to working with you to make the National Party for Disability
      Rights the voice of the Disabled Community!

      Best Regards,
      Founder
    • NPDR-STATE-MICHIGAN@yahoogroups.com