9Sea urchin Toxicity testing

  • chen_wu74
    Jun 7, 2005
      Dear all members,

      Greetings to you all, currently i am developing projects that
      deals toxicity testing of chemical substances on Sea Urchins. I have
      conducted some researches on the early life stages (eggs & sperms and
      now i am trying to expose the to a serial concentartions of test
      chemicals in aquariums.

      I was wondering if there are new methods of doing a toxicity testing
      on sea urchins which will help further advance the research in our
      laboratory and act as an early warning system for marine pollution and
      oil spills.

      Many thanx and anxiously awaiting your reply

      Chen_wu74