RE: [NNYBulldoggers] Reviving the club!

  • Charles Berkman
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 24, 2010
      Sorry to hear about your dog. My condolences.

      Argentine Dogo has pit in them I believe.

      My trainer has a person now who makes harnesses:

      "We have a talented local seamstress who is making custom harnesses and other quality training equipment for your dog. We will be listing some of those products and choices in colors for harnesses soon.

      Sewing By Darlene
      315-264-0298"

      To: NNYBulldoggers@yahoogroups.com
      From: mariansgerr@...
      Date: Wed, 24 Nov 2010 08:57:52 -0800
      Subject: Re: [NNYBulldoggers] Reviving the club!

      Charles,
      Good to hear from you. Have a good Thanksgiving.
      I no longer have any pits my last died a year and a half ago at about 16.
      I now have an Argentine Dogo and need to get a harness for her.
      If you would please send me a web sight for harness and a cart I would appreciate it
      Would still like to be a member
         All the best
                   Marian G