Re: [NNYBulldoggers] Reviving the club!

  • ekellogg
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 23, 2010
      Hi Charles:

      Great thing to get it back in order now. If there is anyway I can contribute, I will. I have a garden cart with weight, some harnesses, a drag sled, weights, etc. I still do obedience classes too. Currently I have a shelter dog class on Sundays, so I probably won't make the meeting, but remain supportive and interested.
      I know it's a hike for some people, but I have a heated building that I teach out of - maybe we could figure something out. Thursday evenings are the only ones with any availability. I also have agility equipment and Rally Obedience stuff. Keep me posted.

      Linda Kellogg
      315.348.6670

      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 24, 2010
        Charles,
        Good to hear from you. Have a good Thanksgiving.
        I no longer have any pits my last died a year and a half ago at about 16.
        I now have an Argentine Dogo and need to get a harness for her.
        If you would please send me a web sight for harness and a cart I would appreciate it
        Would still like to be a member
           All the best
                     Marian G

        Message 3 of 4 , Nov 24, 2010
          Sorry to hear about your dog. My condolences.

          Argentine Dogo has pit in them I believe.

          My trainer has a person now who makes harnesses:

          "We have a talented local seamstress who is making custom harnesses and other quality training equipment for your dog. We will be listing some of those products and choices in colors for harnesses soon.

          Sewing By Darlene
          315-264-0298"

          To: NNYBulldoggers@yahoogroups.com