Reviving the club!

  • Romanwild
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 23, 2010
      I am reviving the club.

      I would like to get together to train obedience and weight pulling once a month.

      Our mission is unchanged!

      I am looking at Sunday January 22nd 2011. I am getting a location and will let everyone know that is interested.

      CVB
    • ekellogg
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 23, 2010
        Hi Charles:

        Great thing to get it back in order now. If there is anyway I can contribute, I will. I have a garden cart with weight, some harnesses, a drag sled, weights, etc. I still do obedience classes too. Currently I have a shelter dog class on Sundays, so I probably won't make the meeting, but remain supportive and interested.
        I know it's a hike for some people, but I have a heated building that I teach out of - maybe we could figure something out. Thursday evenings are the only ones with any availability. I also have agility equipment and Rally Obedience stuff. Keep me posted.

        Linda Kellogg
        315.348.6670

        Message 3 of 4 , Nov 24, 2010
          Charles,
          Good to hear from you. Have a good Thanksgiving.
          I no longer have any pits my last died a year and a half ago at about 16.
          I now have an Argentine Dogo and need to get a harness for her.
          If you would please send me a web sight for harness and a cart I would appreciate it
          Would still like to be a member
             All the best
                       Marian G

          Message 4 of 4 , Nov 24, 2010
            Sorry to hear about your dog. My condolences.

            Argentine Dogo has pit in them I believe.

            My trainer has a person now who makes harnesses:

            "We have a talented local seamstress who is making custom harnesses and other quality training equipment for your dog. We will be listing some of those products and choices in colors for harnesses soon.

            Sewing By Darlene
            315-264-0298"

            To: NNYBulldoggers@yahoogroups.com