Re: [NNYBulldoggers] Re: Any one

  • tmoni95@aol.com
    Message 1 of 13 , Sep 22, 2009
      I no longer live in NY, can I be removed by the listserve please?

      From: ekellogg@twcny. rr.com
      Date: Mon, 21 Sep 2009 06:11:07 -0400

      I live in the upstate area. Do weight pulling. Just got back from back to back weekends - rails and wheels.
      Message 2 of 13 , Sep 27, 2009
        OK. Let's pick a day in October. We can do some weight pull training in my yard.

        Message 3 of 13 , Oct 1, 2009
          can someone PLEASE remove me from the listserve????