Any one

  • mariansgerr
    Message 1 of 13 , Sep 16 12:17 PM
      Charles is any one still in the Watertown area, is the group getting together at all. Maybe we could get together every other month or something.
    • bellastugatza@aol.com
      Message 2 of 13 , Sep 16 7:32 PM

        i no longer live in NNY im in missouri!! sorry all!!

        donna wheeler-ritter
      • romanwild2000
        Message 3 of 13 , Sep 20 7:37 PM
          I would like to have some weight pulling sessions. Maybe we can start with a October date? Sundays are bets for me.

          Any interest from anyone?

          I can get the word out.

          --- In NNYBulldoggers@yahoogroups.com, "mariansgerr" <mariansgerr@...> wrote:

          > Charles is any one still in the Watertown area, is the group getting together at all. Maybe we could get together every other month or something.

        • juliewspbr
          Message 4 of 13 , Sep 20 8:13 PM
            I know nothing about weight pulling but would love to learn and I think my boy Casper would be vary good at it!

            Message 5 of 13 , Sep 20 8:16 PM
              I am new to this group, live in Watertown, and would love to get together.

              --- In NNYBulldoggers@yahoogroups.com, "mariansgerr" <mariansgerr@...> wrote:

              > Charles is any one still in the Watertown area, is the group getting together at all. Maybe we could get together every other month or something.

            • ekellogg
              Message 6 of 13 , Sep 21 3:11 AM
                I live in the upstate area. Do weight pulling. Just got back from back to back weekends - rails and wheels.
                I am new to this group, live in Watertown, and would love to get together.

                --- In NNYBulldoggers@ yahoogroups. com, "mariansgerr" <mariansgerr@ ...> wrote:

                > Charles is any one still in the Watertown area, is the group getting together at all. Maybe we could get together every other month or something.

              • Julie Worden
                Message 7 of 13 , Sep 21 10:07 AM
                  I have started to read up on this. My Casper may be good at weight pulling and even if he isn't I would like to attend events like this but never know when or where. Where in upstate are you?

                  To: NNYBulldoggers@yahoogroups.com
                  From: ekellogg@...
                  Date: Mon, 21 Sep 2009 06:11:07 -0400

                  Message 8 of 13 , Sep 21 10:20 AM
                    I would be interested.

                    To: NNYBulldoggers@yahoogroups.com
                    From: cvberkman@...
                    Date: Mon, 21 Sep 2009 02:37:01 +0000

                    Message 9 of 13 , Sep 21 10:59 AM
                      I am in Turin, NY. I usually do some UKC and some IWPA pulls. Not a lot, but several times a year. I was in CT the weekend before and this past weekend. There is an IWPA pull in Oneida in November that I plan on going to. I will be going to PA at the end of October. I train at my home w/a simple cart and approx 250 pounds. The weekend before last we pulled on rails - 62# bitch pulled 3660, 55# bitch pulled 3450 - it was their first time on rails and they both did well. This past weekend was wheels and they did ok, not great. They were tired. Most of the dogs that pulled were getting approx 1/2 of the weight that they could do on rails. It is a great sport for this type of dog as it really tires them out so they don't have so much excess energy and frustration.

                      To: NNYBulldoggers@ yahoogroups. com
                      From: ekellogg@twcny. rr.com
                      Date: Mon, 21 Sep 2009 06:11:07 -0400

                      I live in the upstate area. Do weight pulling. Just got back from back to back weekends - rails and wheels.
                      I am new to this group, live in Watertown, and would love to get together.

                      --- In NNYBulldoggers@ yahoogroups. com, "mariansgerr" <mariansgerr@ ...> wrote:

                      > Charles is any one still in the Watertown area, is the group getting together at all. Maybe we could get together every other month or something.

                    • marian gerrard
                      Message 10 of 13 , Sep 22 7:15 AM
                        Charles sounds like there are some people out there that might be interested in getting together

                      • tmoni95@aol.com
                        Message 11 of 13 , Sep 22 8:59 PM
                          I no longer live in NY, can I be removed by the listserve please?

                          To: NNYBulldoggers@ yahoogroups. com
                          From: ekellogg@twcny. rr.com
                          Date: Mon, 21 Sep 2009 06:11:07 -0400

                          Message 12 of 13 , Sep 27 10:04 AM
                            OK. Let's pick a day in October. We can do some weight pull training in my yard.

                            Message 13 of 13 , Oct 1, 2009
                              can someone PLEASE remove me from the listserve????