Re: [NNYBulldoggers] Introducing new dog

  • bellastugatza@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 13, 2008
      hey brooke!

      well when i brought home my new dog we made sure everyone came outside on leashes one at a time to meet her.  let them sniff and meet in the front yard or where they arent domain aggressive, my german shepherd hates everyone because hes so old and grumpy but he tolerates her.....ginger absolutely adores her new companion!!
      good luck!!

      donna