Dog Bakery Grand Opening

  • Michelle
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 28, 2008
      Hi guys just wanted to let you all know that my dog bakery and supply
      store, A Barker's Dozen is having its Grand Opening this Saturday, May
      3rd at 611 Coffeen St. in the Carbone Plaza at 10am. You can find out
      more at our store at www.abarkersdozendogbakery.com or cal 315-777-
      8030.
      Michelle Stephens
    • Charles Berkman
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 28, 2008
        Congratulations! That's awesome. Just what the north country needs.
        You will do well!

        Listen, give me a call. 408-3166. I have an idea that will be good
        for you and the club.

        CVB

        --- In NNYBulldoggers@yahoogroups.com,
        "Michelle" <browneyedgirl104@...> wrote:

        > Hi guys just wanted to let you all know that my dog bakery and
        supply
        > store, A Barker's Dozen is having its Grand Opening this Saturday,
        May
        > 3rd at 611 Coffeen St. in the Carbone Plaza at 10am. You can find
        out
        > more at our store at www.abarkersdozendogbakery.com or cal 315-777-
        > 8030.
        > Michelle Stephens

      • Linda
        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 28, 2008
          <browneyedgirl104@...> wrote:

          > Hi guys just wanted to let you all know that my dog bakery and supply
          > store, A Barker's Dozen is having its Grand Opening this Saturday,
          May
          > 3rd at 611 Coffeen St. in the Carbone Plaza at 10am. You can find
          out
          > more at our store at www.abarkersdozendogbakery.com or cal 315-777-
          > 8030.
          > Michelle Stephens

          Congrats Michelle. I'm sure you will do great in your new venture. Do
          you ship? Could always use some Doggie treats in SC. Good Luck.