Weight Pulling and CNYBD's

  • Charles Berkman
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 22, 2008
      I will be holding weight pull training sessions in the very near
      future. They will be in conjunction with a new Bulldoggers chapter,
      CNYBulldoggers. CNYBD is our first sister chapter! It will be lead by
      Lisa Mawson Of Oneida. She owns 4 Pit Bulls of her own and is an
      amazing trainer.

      So anyone interested in doing some fun WP training please give me a
      shout via e-mail or 408-3166.

      I have 2 harnesess I am am willing to share as well as a couple of
      sleds.

      I plan on attending a IWPA pull in Lake Placid in Feb for anyone
      interested in giving it a try. They have a novice pull.