Re: [NNYBulldoggers] The First Meeting!

  • lisa mawson
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 20, 2005
      Just want to remind you that Max 200 space (30' x 40') is available as long as its reserved. For meetings there would be no charge, training is by the hour, by appointment.
      Its probably too far for many, but I just wanted to put it out there.

      Charles Berkman <cvberkman@...> wrote:
      Thanks to everyone who made it to the meeting! We had snow all day and
      I know some couldn't make it because of that. Hopefully December 5th
      will be good weather.

      About 17 people attended. We had very good suggestions and stories
      from everyone. We decided upon a few things and will be ready to
      establish officers at the next meeting.

      We will have a membership application to fill out and we will collect
      a yearly dues of $10.00 a person / $15 per family. This will give us
      some working funds for postage and expenses.

      Please attend the City Council meeting on Monday night! You don't have
      to get on the mic if you don't want to. Just having a good sized group
      will be great.

      If anyone knows of an indoor place that we can train this winter
      please let me know.

      See you soon!

      CHARLES BERKMAN

    • Charles Berkman
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 20, 2005
        Thanks Lisa! I wish you were closer!

        I'm looking for something in the Watertown area so we can start
        training for the CGC and the TDI this winter.