MEETING Mon Sept 11

  • Brooke
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 6, 2006
      We will be having our meeting on Monday September 11 at 7pm. It will be held at Coleman's. If you need directions are more information please email me at neimo82@... or call 222-5609. And please bring a friend if you can. This is our new year starting and we're hoping to make it a great one!

      Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
      Image hosting by Photobucket