Re: [NNYBulldoggers] Re: CGC

  • courtney capers
    Message 1 of 12 , Aug 23, 2006
      Can you let me know the next time you will be practicing? I owe you the membership fee too, so let me know and i'll bring you the money then. I get out of the Army on the 1st of Nov and I don't work shifts anymore. So I can come to the meetings. Do hyperactive dog do ok? She gets really excited over things. haha

      talk to ya later,
      courtney

      Charles Berkman <cvberkman@...> wrote:

      We will be getting together to train in the coming month. In the mean time I
      would go to the CGC web page and start working through those scenarios. The
      Linda's can add more, I'm sure. I still have to pass it myself. lol

      >From: courtney capers
      >To: NNYBulldoggers@yahoogroups.com
      >Subject: Re: [NNYBulldoggers] Re: CGC
      >Date: Wed, 23 Aug 2006 07:34:01 -0700 (PDT)
      >
      >Hey Charles, what shold I do to prepare for the CGC and TT? She's kinda
      >hyperactive haha.
      >
      >Charles Berkman wrote: There is going to
      >be a CGC and TDI testing at the Bullympics the 2nd
      >or 3rd of September. I hope you can make it. We are sponsoring the
      >IWPA weight pull event! Check out the web site. www.bull-ympics.com
      >
      >I hope everyone can make it.
      >
      >We will be holding another one here in Watertown before the end of
      >the year as well.
      >
      >CVB
      >
      >--- In NNYBulldoggers@yahoogroups.com, courtney capers
      > wrote:
      > >
      > > Linda,
      > >
      > > How are you? I don't think you would remember me. My name is
      >Courtney, I have a 2 yr old female APBT. I met you at the first NNY
      >Bulldoggers meeting. I was wondering when you were doing another CGC
      >Test. And what can I do to prepare for one. Bentley (my dog) has
      >completed puppy kindergarten and we work with her on our own. Also,
      >what is the cost of the test?
      > >
      > > Thank you,
      > > Courtney

      > > Get on board. You're invited to try the new Yahoo! Mail.

      http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

    • Charles Berkman
      Message 2 of 12 , Aug 24, 2006
        Our nect meeting will be the second Monday of September because lador day is
        the 1st Monday. We will send out flyers soon. At that meeting we will be
        setting up meeting time and locations for practice.

        Hyper dogs do fine as long as you work with them. With my Dreyfus I need to
        get him to the site of a event earlier to let him check everything out and
        get acclimated first. Then he can focus better on me. I'm sure you'll do
        fine!

        Congrats on getting out btw!

      • Charles Berkman
        Message 3 of 12 , Aug 24, 2006
          The rally-o is Saturday.

          As for no one signing up....I have no idea. Who would tell you that.

          The Bull-ympics is a event to promote the breed in a positive light
          and to show people all the things these great dogs can do. Proceeds
          will benefit Out of the Pits Rescue and the ADOA(they fight BSL). We
          are a just a group of owners putting this together. We aren't a
          group per se. We hope it's an annual thing. The response has been
          great so far and we won't know how many will show up until then. The
          IWPA pull will bring in a lot of people. It's the first pull of the
          year.

          Thanks for bringing up gossip on a public forum. That always helps.

          CVB

          --- In NNYBulldoggers@yahoogroups.com, "Ervin Kellogg"
          <ekellogg@...> wrote:

          > I heard through the grapevine that Rally O judge cancelled, I
          signed up for TDI on a Rott I have, but no other dogs are signed up -
          what's going on.

          Message 4 of 12 , Aug 26, 2006
            I just received this from Jackie at the NCKC:

            Hi Charles,
            Just occurred to me that you & your group might be interested in the
            CGC test to be held 9/7 from 5 - 7 pm at the Exhibition Hall,
            Watertown Fairgrounds. Let me know if you or anyone you know wants to
            enter the test. It is $5 pre-registration; $7 day of test.

            So if you can't make it to the Bullympics you have this option the
            following weekend!

            CVB