Re: [NNYBulldoggers] Greenies and other obstruction hazards

  • Brooke & Matt
    Message 1 of 6 , Nov 20, 2005
      Thanks Vicki! :)
      ----- Original Message -----
      Sent: Sunday, November 20, 2005 3:00 PM
      Subject: Re: [NNYBulldoggers] Greenies and other obstruction hazards

      This disclaimer was made in the article:

      Vets say nearly all dog treats, chews and toys can make your pets sick.

      They say it's important to keep a close eye on them.

      There's no need to rant.

    • lisa mawson
      Message 2 of 6 , Nov 20, 2005
        I am so sorry. I really didnt mean for it to sound that way... I just got carried away. Just trying to present info that told a little more than was printed to try to put it in perspective. I see so many products (and breeds... and training methods... etc.) attacked in so many lists without the full story presented, I finally decide to respond to one and I get carried away.
        I really AM sorry and I will try not to let it happen again. I am really not that type of person, please forgive me and I will try very hard to screen myself appropriately. When I read it, I guess since I knew what I meant, I read it that way. I will try to look at it from others point of view in the future.
        P.S. SEE? I get always carried away. Thank you for correcting me.
        Lisa

        Brooke & Matt <neimo@...> wrote:
        I'm sorry to have offended you. I just thought it was an interesting article. If there had been an article contradicting that I would have posted it as well. Thank you for all the information you gave, however, maybe next time you could do it in a less "attacking" attitude. The info was great but having taken no opinion on this I felt a bit attacked reading that post.
        Again, Thanks for the great info.
        Brooke