news

  • Daniel Hughes
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 29, 2006
      "Dog owners should be intelligent enough to know what their dogs can
      do and cannot do," said dog owner Jan Garber.

      The owners of the park are posting pictures of the pit bulls to warn
      others that they are dangerous.

      "The rules clearly state if the owner has an aggressive dog they'll
      have to get the dog out of the park," said Cape Forestry Supervisor
      Rick Schill.

      Exactly another case of irresponsible people who don't deserve this breed.

      "She has some really good friends she plays with here," said Rowan.
      "I'd really hate to have her stigmatized that way and not let her do
      something that's so good for her."

      This in my opinion is dumb She is a pack animal and does not need to
      be in a dog park but long good walks with her own pack that is what
      meets her genetic needs. Dog are not kids they don't need to go to
      the park.

      again my opinion.

      On a side note. Dog parks are not safe. the majority of the dogs
      there are not stable or been obedience trained. Therefore fights will
      happen.