Re: Next meeting

  • Charles Berkman
    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 10, 2006
      Good idea Brook. I was talking with Rick and we think we might have
      the next meeting at a BAR!

      Anyone else think that might be little more fun and social?
    • Wendy Steele
      Message 2 of 6 , Apr 10, 2006
        I would love to come to one of the meetings...please remind me of the date and the time--I will be coming from Syracuse.

        Thanks Wendy

        Charles Berkman <cvberkman@...> wrote:
        Good idea Brook. I was talking with Rick and we think we might have
        the next meeting at a BAR!

        Anyone else think that might be little more fun and social?

        YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

      • Brooke
        Message 3 of 6 , Apr 10, 2006
          I think it's a GREAT Idea. I can make up a flyer this week is we decide on where.

        • tmoni95@aol.com
          Message 4 of 6 , Apr 13, 2006
            Sounds fine to me.  how about Colemans, they have a patio for good weather and plenty of seating at tables inside

            Good idea Brook. I was talking with Rick and we think we might have
            the next meeting at a BAR!

            Anyone else think that might be little more fun and social?

            Yahoo! Groups Links

                http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

          • tmoni95@aol.com
            Message 5 of 6 , Apr 13, 2006
              P.S. Wed nites are 20 cent wings and 1.50 molsens