IWPA Weight pull

  • Charles Berkman
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 3 9:07 AM
      The bad news is that we don't have enough time left to hold a pull
      here. March 31st is the end of the season. That means that we will be
      going in cold to the Spetember pull at the bullympics. No big dseal
      though. It's not Rocket science. I have attended a pull so I dso have
      some idea as to what happens. We have to have a judge in to oversee
      the whole thing anyway.

      The good news is we have a volunteer to make the competition cart for
      us. It shouldn't cost us very much money. Hopefully.

      This will allow us to hold pulls for the IWPA and the UKC. If it goes
      well we can always consider ADBA and APA pulls. They require a rail
      system which I assume costs more to make or buy.

      I thought our weekly training was great and would like to get back to
      it in the spring. If anyone is interested let me know. We could use it
      to work on anything you want. Obediance, weightpull, show, etc. We can
      find a location that is FREE!

      See you on Monday night!