Re: WE NEED A FOSTER HOME

  • Charles Berkman
    Message 1 of 9 , Feb 17, 2006
      Don't know. I found her losse a couple of weeks ago and handed her
      over to Jeff County animal contol. The owner claimed her and then
      asked me if I could find her a new home since he couldn't keep her
      anymore.

      She's on the terrier side of the breed since she might be 21" or 22"
      at the withers with a longer muzzle. Classic pit bull IMO.

      --- In NNYBulldoggers@yahoogroups.com, marian gerrard <mariansgerr@...
      > wrote:
      >
      > Charles, Where is this dog from?
      >
      > Charles Berkman <cvberkman@...> wrote: Here are some pics:
      >
      > http://www.pitbulltalk.com/viewtopic.php?t=637

      > American pit bull terrier Dog breed gift Dog breed
      jewelry

      Service.