THE FIRST MEETING! 11/16/2005

  • Charles Berkman
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 24, 2005
      WHEN: 7:00PM - 9:00PM
      NOVEMBER 16, 2005

      WHERE: GANDER MOUNTAIN MEETING ROOM (in the back, near archery)

      This will be a brainstorming session. So please bring your ideas and
      enthusiasm! NO DOGS FOR THIS MEETING! I want to schedule a Pit Bull
      social in the near future before it gets to cold.

      Please let me know if you are coming and please SPREAD THE WORD!