New file uploaded to NNYBulldoggers

  • NNYBulldoggers@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 13 , Jan 18, 2006
      Hello,

      a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the NNYBulldoggers
      group.

      File : /Meet Champ my dog of the year.doc
      Uploaded by : azariel99 <flbuldog@...>
      Description : dog of the month candidate

      You can access this file at the URL:

      Regards,

      azariel99 <flbuldog@...>
    • NNYBulldoggers@yahoogroups.com
      Message 2 of 13 , Feb 17, 2006
        Hello,

        a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the NNYBulldoggers
        group.

        File : /NNYBDS APPLICATION.rtf
        Uploaded by : romanwild2000 <cvberkman@...>
        Description : NNY Bulldoggers membership application

        romanwild2000 <cvberkman@...>
      • NNYBulldoggers@yahoogroups.com
        Message 3 of 13 , Feb 17, 2006
          Hello,

          a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the NNYBulldoggers
          group.

          File : /NNYBD BUSINESSCARD FRONT.doc
          Uploaded by : romanwild2000 <cvberkman@...>
          Description : NNYBDS Business car front

          Message 4 of 13 , Feb 17, 2006
            Hello,

            a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the NNYBulldoggers
            group.

            File : /NNYBD BUSINESSCARD BACK.doc
            Uploaded by : romanwild2000 <cvberkman@...>
            Description : NNYBDS Business card back

            Message 5 of 13 , May 2, 2006
              Hello,

              a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the NNYBulldoggers
              group.

              File : /NNYBD Poster Tear Offs.rtf
              Uploaded by : brookehartle <neimo@...>
              Description :

              You can access this file at the URL:

              Regards,

              brookehartle <neimo@...>
            • daniel hughes
              Message 6 of 13 , May 4, 2006
                I placed the old flyer at my vet board
                But I can't seem to get the new file to load so I need to get some of
                those tear outs

                NNYBulldoggers@yahoogroups.com wrote:

                > Hello,

                > a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the NNYBulldoggers
                > group.
                >
                > File : /NNYBD Poster Tear Offs.rtf
                > Uploaded by : brookehartle <neimo@...>
                > Description :
                >
                > You can access this file at the URL:

                > Regards,
                >
                > brookehartle <neimo@...>

              • Brooke
                Message 7 of 13 , May 4, 2006
                  Daniel,
                  I can get you some copies. Give me a call sometime and we'll set up a time to meet in watertown.
                  Brooke
                  222-5609

                  Message 8 of 13 , Sep 16 5:45 AM
                    Hello,

                    a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the NNYBulldoggers
                    group.

                    File : /CGC training flyer.rtf
                    Uploaded by : neimo82 <neimo82@...>
                    Description : CGC Training Flyer