CGC / TDI WORKSHOP

  • Charles Berkman
    Message 1 of 11 , Jan 4, 2006
      We will be having our first workshop this Thursdsay night at 7:00pm at
      the Hope presbyterian Church at the foot of the Court St. Bridge.

      Lindsa will be getting back to ma as to what we shoudsl bring. I am
      going to assume bait treats for your dogs(s). Flat collar ands a 6
      foot or less leash. And your clicker if you use one. Probably your
      grooming brush as well.

      We will be passing the hat to pay for the room.

      Please be prepared to pick up after your dog.

      Stay tuneds for more info.
    • Jana R. Colman
      Message 2 of 11 , Jan 4, 2006
        Charles,
          We will be definately be there. Any idea on the cost of the room? Just want to make sure we bring enough cash. Thanks, Jana, Chris and Tyson

        Charles Berkman <cvberkman@...> wrote:
        We will be having our first workshop this Thursdsay night at 7:00pm at
        the Hope presbyterian Church at the foot of the Court St. Bridge.

        Lindsa will be getting back to ma as to what we shoudsl bring. I am
        going to assume bait treats for your dogs(s). Flat collar ands a 6
        foot or less leash. And your clicker if you use one. Probably your
        grooming brush as well.

        We will be passing the hat to pay for the room.

        Please be prepared to pick up after your dog.

        Stay tuneds for more info.

        Yahoo! Photos

      • Charles Berkman
        Message 3 of 11 , Jan 4, 2006
          They didn't name a price but I thought we should scrounge up $20 total
          for them.

          --- In NNYBulldoggers@yahoogroups.com, "Jana R. Colman" <jre5262@y...>
          wrote:

          > Charles,
          > We will be definately be there. Any idea on the cost of the
          room? Just want to make sure we bring enough cash. Thanks, Jana, Chris
          and Tyson

          > Charles Berkman <cvberkman@h...> wrote:
          > We will be having our first workshop this Thursdsay night at 7:
          00pm at
          > the Hope presbyterian Church at the foot of the Court St. Bridge.
          >
          > Lindsa will be getting back to ma as to what we shoudsl bring. I am
          > going to assume bait treats for your dogs(s). Flat collar ands a 6
          > foot or less leash. And your clicker if you use one. Probably your
          > grooming brush as well.
          >
          > We will be passing the hat to pay for the room.
          >
          > Please be prepared to pick up after your dog.
          >
          > Stay tuneds for more info.

          > American pit bull terrier Dog breed gift Dog breed
          jewelry

          Service.

          > ---------------------------------
          >

          > ---------------------------------
          > Yahoo! Photos
          > Ring in the New Year with Photo Calendars. Add photos, events,
          holidays, whatever.

        • Charles Berkman
          Message 4 of 11 , Jan 4, 2006
            Here are Linda's instructions:

            "Dogs, Collars (training &/or flat), 6 foot leashes, treats, clickers
            or your voice, grooming tool or towel. We will be going over all the
            exercises to determine where the greatest needs are. Everyone be sure
            to have all your paper work in order for the test - we will discuss
            that also.

            Thanks, Linda"
          • Ervin Kellogg
            Message 5 of 11 , Jan 4, 2006
              Charles:
              PS  In the event of really nasty weather, we will postpone. If tings et bad in the north country  during the day and it looks like a wash out - 942-4301 is my work phone number - please let me know.
              Thanks, Linda

                Message 7 of 11 , Jan 4, 2006
                  You got it!

                  This is fsrom the weatherunderground as ofs 9:11pm

                  Thursday
                  Snow...possibly mixed with rain early. Accumulation 1 to 2 inches.
                  Morning highs in the mid 30s...then temperatures falling to around 30
                  in the afternoon. South winds 10 to 20 mph...becoming southwest.
                • Charles Berkman
                  Message 8 of 11 , Jan 4, 2006
                    LOL
                    --- In NNYBulldoggers@yahoogroups.com, "Brooke & Matt" <neimo@n...>
                    wrote:

                    > PAPERWORK??????

                  • Ervin Kellogg
                    Message 9 of 11 , Jan 5, 2006
                      Just stuff you guys will have to have on    the day of testing.
                      Message 10 of 11 , Jan 5, 2006
                        As of 8:11am:

                        Today
                        Light rain and drizzle mixing with and changing to snow in the
                        afternoon. Little or no snow accumulation expected...except for an
                        inch or two on the Tug Hill plateau. Highs in the mid to upper 30s.
                        South winds 10 to 20 mph... becoming northwest 5 to 15 mph.

                        Sounds o.k. so far.

                        CVB
                      • Charles Berkman
                        Message 11 of 11 , Jan 6, 2006
                          Our first training went very well! Thank you to our illustrious
                          trainers and all who showed up with their dogs!

                          That must have been the single largest gathering of pit bulls in the
                          history of the North Country! LOL

                          I will speak with the church today and set up the time for the testing
                          in Feb.

                          Please contact Brooke on the bake sale!

                          CVB