      From: ekellogg <ekellogg@...>
      To: NNYBulldoggers@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Mon, Sep 21, 2009 10:59 am
      Subject: Re: [NNYBulldoggers] Re: Any one

      I am in Turin, NY. I usually do some UKC and some IWPA pulls. Not a lot, but several times a year. I was in CT the weekend before and this past weekend. There is an IWPA pull in Oneida in November that I plan on going to. I will be going to PA at the end of October. I train at my home w/a simple cart and approx 250 pounds. The weekend before last we pulled on rails - 62# bitch pulled 3660, 55# bitch pulled 3450 - it was their first time on rails and they both did well. This past weekend was wheels and they did ok, not great. They were tired. Most of the dogs that pulled were getting approx 1/2 of the weight that they could do on rails. It is a great sport for this type of dog as it really tires them out so they don't have so much excess energy and frustration.
      From: ekellogg@twcny. rr.com
      Date: Mon, 21 Sep 2009 06:11:07 -0400

      I live in the upstate area. Do weight pulling. Just got back from back to back weekends - rails and wheels.