Re: [NM-ARTS] TIARA Project Meeting

  • Garett Rex
    Message 1 of 6 , Jun 1, 2009
      Hi Mike,

       I will be just a little bit late, I have to meet until 6:45pm, but I'll be over right afterwards for 7:00pm.
      Thanks,
      Garett

      On Sat, May 30, 2009 at 12:48 PM, k5atm <k5atm@...> wrote:

      The TIARA project's goals are to redesign the Upper Rio FM Society linking hardware. The current hardware is 20+ years old, hand made, and showing its age. TIARA is a PBX / Voice over IP technology built on commercial hardware and open software.

      This first formal meeting will attempt to set short term goals, lists of tasks and decisions that need to be made, and an overall strategy.

      Anyone with any interest in the project or the technology is invited.

      The meeting will be held at the Upper Rio HUB on Tuesday June 2 at 7PM.

      The HUB is located on the south side of Gibson just east of the Truman KAFB Gate and right across the street from Taco Bell.

    • w9ya
      Message 2 of 6 , Jun 2, 2009
        Is there a specific address ?

        Bob
        w9ya

      • k5atm@comcast.net
        Message 3 of 6 , Jun 2, 2009
          If there is I don't know what it is.

          Just head west on Gibson past Lovelace to the Truman gate.  Make a U turn at the light and drive east a few feet.  You will see a shack behind a chain link fence. The gate will be closed but I will unlock it around 6:45.

          If you go to the NM-ARTS yahoo group and look in the photo area you will find two pictures showing where the HUB is.

          -Mike

          Message 4 of 6 , Jun 2, 2009

            Is there a "station location" on the license?

            Just thinking out loud?

            Mike/
            K5MGR

            Just head west on Gibson past Lovelace to the Truman gate.  Make a U turn at the light and drive east a few feet.  You will see a shack behind a chain link fence. The gate will be closed but I will unlock it around 6:45.

            If you go to the NM-ARTS yahoo group and look in the photo area you will find two pictures showing where the HUB is.

            http://groups. yahoo.com/ group/NM- ARTS/photos/ album/0/list

            -Mike