      Thx.
      Raviebala.
      Currently in the USA

      On Fri, Jun 16, 2017 at 1:32 PM, Vikas Dikshit vikasdikshit@... [NLPHUNA]
      <NLPHUNA@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

      Meeting notice & Newsletter
      View this email in your browser
      alt
      If you are not using NLP & Huna, you are probably working too hard !!!
      Vikas Dikshit
      Hypnotherapist, NLP Master Practitioner, Huna Expert, Mentor, Trainer & Counselor
      Mo- +91 9371000378
      alt
      We are meeting on Saturday, 17th June, 2017, at usual place, MITSOB from 2.00 pm to 5.00 pm
      alt
      Open House Meeting to Discuss your own queries-

      Today we are going to discuss your own questions and queries about NLP and Huna.

      alt
      Our Vision-
      A community… free of scars… gathered doing the journey of life… where every member… is enabled to be free… to reach… their individual peak of performance.
      Our Mission-
      To assist each other… in every possible way… to enhance the skills & effectiveness… of NLP & Huna practice… so as to reach out… to maximum number of people… without distinction of age… sex… language… nationality… or socio-economic status.
      Enjoyed reading? Forward to a Friend.
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic