Link to public lectures here: http://blogs.exeter.ac.uk/iaus335/education-program/lectures/buzzlyr2001
Details of public lectures (free but need to register) during Space Weather Week of IAU Symposium 335. All invited. Plus activities being held at NLO on Wedbuzzlyr2001
P. Wiggins, Tooele, UT, USA, reports his discovery of a possible supernova (mag about 12.8) on an unfiltered CCD frame taken 2017 May. 14.2383 UT using abuzzlyr2001
Established in 1912 the NLO is a working historic astronomical observatory and planetarium near Sidmouth, Devon, England.
- Nov 10, 2006
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are not permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.