I thought some of you would appreciate this information about NKP operations in Muncie, Ind., during the 1960s from well-known modeler Mont Switzer. Tonynkpmodeler
Trainngg1, I wish I could of made it to this presentation. Looking for info on this line. Would you be willing to share some info? What do I need to do? Thanksnickelplaterail
Yeah, I met Bill Love several years ago, don't know how many. Starting to get grey hairs haha. If you know of anybody else still around from the IMC, ornickelplaterail
- Railway Enthusiasts
- Dec 1, 1999
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- All members can post messages.