Location, Location, Location

  • Julie Nuzzo
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 21, 2009
      I'm in Brick, in a two-hundred-year-old house with 1/2 acre of land. We just finished building a four-part critter fence, and it seems to be doing the job. I have some photos of the garden-in-progress that hubby will probably upload to the site tonight. They show the double-digging process and some of the cold weather crops I have coming up. So far, so good!