Re: [NJ_crop_circle] Re: hi new here

  • Sandy Westermann
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 7 4:12 PM
      Hi there!  I grow a large garden every year and this year will be the first year that I am starting a community garden.  Where is everyone here located?  We are in High Bridge (Hunterdon county).

      Sandy Westermann
      www.thedancingbutterfly.blogspot.com

      Not a posterchild for American prosperity,but like my Jesus
      You see I'm tired of living for success and popularity
      I want to be like my Jesus but I'm not sure what that means to be like you Jesus
      Cause You said to live like You, love like You but then You died for me...Can I be like You Jesus?

      - Todd Agnew