Re: hi new here

  • Wendy Wilson
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 7, 2009
      I've always had a vegetable garden, but I'm doing a larger one this year. It's not just the cost of food, but I like knowing where the food came from.

      w.

      --- In NJ_crop_circle@yahoogroups.com, "Nicole Baird" <bairdnbaird@...> wrote:

      > Hi everyone i am new and just wanted to say hello. I have decided to start a vegatable garden this year. With 8 mouths to feed its getting harder and harder to get money for fresh produce. So i hope to find help here on growing my own. Would also love to find maybe some type of swaping or trading of produce. Any suggestions would be most helpful. Thanking you in advance, Nicole

    • Sandy Westermann
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 7, 2009
        Hi there!  I grow a large garden every year and this year will be the first year that I am starting a community garden.  Where is everyone here located?  We are in High Bridge (Hunterdon county).

        Sandy Westermann
        www.thedancingbutterfly.blogspot.com

        Not a posterchild for American prosperity,but like my Jesus
        You see I'm tired of living for success and popularity
        I want to be like my Jesus but I'm not sure what that means to be like you Jesus
        Cause You said to live like You, love like You but then You died for me...Can I be like You Jesus?

        - Todd Agnew

        <bairdnbaird@...> wrote:

        > Hi everyone i am new and just wanted to say hello. I have decided to start
        a vegatable garden this year. With 8 mouths to feed its getting harder and
        harder to get money for fresh produce. So i hope to find help here on growing my
        own. Would also love to find maybe some type of swaping or trading of produce.
        Any suggestions would be most helpful. Thanking you in advance, Nicole

        <*> Your email settings:
        Individual Email | Traditional

        <*> To change settings online go to:
        (Yahoo! ID required)