6 members, 42 messages added in the last 7 days
This group is for the parents (moms and dads) of New Jersey who question the safety and number of vaccines given to our children. Some of us may choose not to vaccinate, some may vaccinate selectively, some may choose a different schedule of vaccinations and some may just be curious. This is a sensitive subject so each member should be respectful of other's choices and opinions. We will share information and experiences including, but not limited to, NJ state legislation, schools and doctors. It is our goal for more NJ parents to learn that they can make an informed choice. This group is an online forum for NJAICV (New Jersey Alliance for Informed Choice in Vaccination) and NJCVC (New Jersey Coalition for Vaccination Choice).
- Oct 18, 2007
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.