No activity in last 7 days
This group is for the parents (moms and dads) of New Jersey, and others, who question the extraordinary and unprecedented pharmaceutical industry push to mandate all of their vaccine products for our children without exception. Some of us do not vaccinate due to religious or medical reasons, some vaccinate on a different schedule, and some may just be curious. This is a sensitive subject, so each member should be respectful of others' opinions. We will share information and experiences, including, but not limited to, NJ state legislation (including a potential conscientious exemption), schools, and doctors. This group is an online forum for NJAICV (New Jersey Alliance for Informed Choice in Vaccination) and NJCVC (New Jersey Coalition for Vaccination Choice).
- Oct 18, 2007
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.