Reminder: Executive Committee Election - Ballots in the Mail -- Please Vote

  • Jeff Savit
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 8, 2007
      The ballots for electing our Division's Executive Committee have been mailed to eligible division members. As constituted by our new bylaws, the Executive Committee, which sets policies and procedures for the division, is elected directly by the Division members - it is the members' opportunity to express their wishes in how this Division is managed, so please vote. All ballots must be received by the Division Secretary, Debbie Bratsko, by 3pm on December 13.

      -- Jeff Savit