Medeo Absolute Cup Women's Sabre Event Time Change

  • scherma2006
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 30, 2007
      Due to the popularity of the Men's Sabre event for this Sunday's Medeo
      Absolute Cup on 12/2, the Women's Sabre check-in time has been moved
      from Noon to 1 PM. We are sorry for any inconvenience this helpful
      change may cause.

      Although early arrivals will be welcome, we do hope that you may
      consider a visit to Absolute Fencing (our generous prize sponsors) for
      gear needs or holiday shopping! Absolute Fencing is open Sundays 9 AM-
      4PM and is just a short walk or quick drive from Medeo. We also want to
      remind you that Medeo also has free wireless for laptop users.

      If you should have any trouble finding the club or simply need a ride
      over from the Bridgewater Train Station, please make sure you have the
      Medeo phone number handy (732-469-2244)in order to give us a call.

      Hope to see you on Sunday...
      Happy Fencing!