Need Your Help

  • shizuedavis
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 3, 2010
      Hello,

      I am being tested by an allergist at RWJ in New Brunswick for a number of cultivated and wild mushrooms. I need a sample of Laetiporus Cincinnatus. If someone has a dried or frozen specimen and would be willing to mail me a sample please email me:

      shizuedavis@...

      I threw out the one that I reacted to on Aug. 1. It turns out I reacted recently to Reishi tea I bought in a Chinese Grocery store and now I am getting checked for other mushroom allergies.

      Shizue Davis