March meeting

  • im2for1
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 4 12:42 PM
      Next NJFPS meeting is Thursday 3/11. That's a week before St Patty's day. How about a St. Pat's theme?

      Who is coming to this meeting?

      Liz
    • Crystal Cahill
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 4 3:07 PM
        I second that Liz! St Patricks Day one year ago is the day that we first had what could be called our first meeting. Irish pipes ( I wonder what they might be? LOL) Irish tobaccos...whatever we think of along those lines. See ya'll on March 11th!

      • steve.masticola@verizon.net
        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 7 4:14 AM
          I just switched jobs and am feeling kind of fried, so I'll probably hold off for a month. On the good side, I'm now working in Florham Park, so it'll be easier for me to make weekday meetings in general.

          St. Patrick's theme sounds good. Have a great time!

          ~\U S.
        • greenrosecat1
          Message 4 of 4 , Mar 7 2:25 PM
            We will miss you Steve! But get rested and used to your new job and we will see you next month! Congrats on that new job!