Preparing for IPSD!!!

  • greenrosecat1
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 1, 2010
      The New Jersey Fellowship of Pipe Smokers will be meeting at JR Cigars on Route 10 in Whippany New Jersey On February 20th at 6PM to raise a bowl and join the celebration with fellow pipe smokers around the world.
      In preparation for this event I have written a press release, reviewed graciously by our own Newspaper Cowboy. They are ready now and will go in the mail in the morning.
      I want to invite anyone from anywhere to come and join us o this great day of international fellowship. We will be in the Monte Cristo Lounge which offers some very nice fare and beverages.
      I invite you all to bring pipe collections to show off, pipes to smoke, tobaccos to share, and anything else that will further develop fellowship amongst pipe smokers everywhere.
      NOW....a question for you all. If I were interviewed for the paper, what information do you think I should have on the tip of my tongue?
    • im2for1
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 2, 2010
        I posted my initial thoughts on the Facebook page.
        Liz