NJFPS Meeting, 10/10/2013, 6:00 pm

  • NJFPS@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 5, 2013
      Reminder from: NJFPS Yahoo Group

      Title: NJFPS Meeting

      Date: Thursday October 10, 2013
      Time: 6:00 pm - 7:00 pm (GMT-05.00) Eastern Time (US & Canada)
      Location: JR Cigars Whippany NJ on Rt 10
      Notes: Pipe Club meeting from 6 - 9 pm

      Please let Liz know if you will or will not be there so we can save you a seat.

      Copyright © 2013  Yahoo Inc. All Rights Reserved | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy
    • im2for1
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 7, 2013

         make sure you let me know if you will be there please!!!

        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 9, 2013