Re: [NJFPS] Pipe club meeting Thursday

  • Jim DiMauro
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 10, 2013
      Hi Liz:

      I plan to be there tomorrow.  I'm a new member, only just signed up a couple of days ago.

      Regards,

      Jim (radio6146)

      From: im2for1 <im2for1@...>
      Date: Wednesday, April 10, 2013 10:26 AM
      To: <NJFPS@yahoogroups.com>
      Subject: [NJFPS] Pipe club meeting Thursday

      Please be sure to let me know by Wednesday night if you plan to attend this months meeting on Thursday.

      Thank you
      Liz

    • steve.masticola@verizon.net
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 11, 2013
        6146? Hey, I remember them!

        We also had W2IRT at the last meeting.

        Next month, I'll be there fer shure, I promise...

        73, -WX2S

        --- In NJFPS@yahoogroups.com, Jim DiMauro <radio6146@...> wrote:

        > Hi Liz:
        >
        > I plan to be there tomorrow. I'm a new member, only just signed up a couple
        > of days ago.
        >
        > Regards,
        >
        > Jim (radio6146)
      • Jim DiMauro
        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 11, 2013
          Hey Steve:

          I still run a pair of 6146s.  I look forward to having an eyeball with you next time.

          73,
          W2BVM