Intern'l Pipe Smoking Day

  • im2for1
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 6, 2013
      Wednesday Feb 20th is International Pipe Smoking Day.
      The New Jersey Fellowship of Pipe Smokers will be celebrating at JR Cigars Whippany NJ from 6-9 PM. We hope you will come out that night and celebrate with us....bring a friend!

      We will have several really cool items up for raffle that include a beautiful hand crafted pipe, a pipe tote bag, tobacco and a few other items.

      If any NJFPS member has any (new or lightly used) pipe related item they wish to donate for the raffle please let us know ASAP.

      Liz